Monday 14 May 2012

So, Thing 2 is completed. I've had a good sniff around The Blogs of Others. It is good to know I am not alone in starting a blog for '23 Things'. I still find it a bit intimidating, putting myself out there like this, but I'm sure I can overcome that after a couple of posts.
So, on to Thing 3. Branding. It does lead me to think of painful images of body art and cattle branding. I'm writing this blog from the depths of the countryside in rural Ireland so farm-related imagery springs forth with a little too much ease.
I suppose branding decisions have to be made after reflecting on how personal or profession we want our blogs to be. I enjoy reading about the personal so I would like to keep elements of the personal in this blog. But that's just a Personal Thing.

1 comment:

  1. Super background to your blog (the antique phone etc). I find the concept of branding a bit daunting too but can see the arguments in favour. I agree: keeping the personal touch in your blog adds a flavour and wards off blandness (I hope).

    ReplyDelete